Thursday, July 21, 2011

"Mrs. Gump, is there a Mr. Gump?"
"...He's on vacation."

Good news, bad news. The good news is that we dropped a big fat stinky 14 runs on the Florida Probably Owned by Criminal Assholes today. The bad news is that I didn't, and nor will I watch that because at my job we are working a 50 hour week because next week is company vacation (we get 10 total weekdays off in a year, none by our choosing, and FOUR of them are coming IN A ROW next week). So for next week I've both saved up half a G in cash and I cleaned my floor assuming I will spend one and end up on the other most or all nights. 

Consequently, there might be dead-air for a week while I find new ways to give Americans a bad name. Be safe, stay cool, and as always:

G O  P A D R E S

No comments:

Post a Comment